English version of introductory and continuing education lessons (Electrical Safety Training) in pursuit to decree 50/1978 Coll
The Electrical Safety Training held by RESKEL.cz is the legal minimum requirement for anyone who is seeking basic knowledge in electrical safety at a workplace.
|Praha||June 20, 2019||10am – 4pm||Pod Juliskou 7, Praha – Dejvice||Order form...|
|Brno||April 25, 2019||10am – 4pm||Vídeňská 103, Brno||Order form...|
|June 27, 2019||10am – 4pm||V Zátiší 810/1, Ostrava - Mariánské Hory||Order form...|
The Basic Safety Training course includes:
- Basic electrical lines and wiring in the Czech Republic
- Injuries related to electric current
- Elementary First Aid
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibility
- Safety procedures including fire safety, alarms and signals
- Ordinances and laws related to electrical safety at a workplace
- Revisions, equipment activation
- 6 hrs – basic
- It might vary - the training can be tailored to the needs of the employer
- Location - Prague - Pod Juliskou 7, Tram # 8,18 or train to stop "Nádraží Podbaba" or metro to station Dejvická and then tram toward Nádraží Podbaba
- Location Brno - Vídeňská 103, Tram # 2 toward Modřice smyčka - stop "Bohunická". Then go back to an underpass make right and cross a big parking lot on the right.The building 103 is just at the end of the road fork.
- The training is completed by the examination and certification.
- Government decree 50/1978 Coll. defines Professional Competence in Electrical Engineering (paragraph 4,5,6,7,11).
- Any additional information will be provided upon your request at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +420 773 694 524