English version of introductory and continuing education lessons (Electrical Safety Training) in pursuit to ordinance 50/1978 Coll
The Electrical Safety Training held by RESKEL.cz is the legal minimum requirement for anyone who is seeking basic knowledge in electrical safety at a workplace.
|Praha||March 14, 2019||10am – 4pm||Pod Juliskou 7, Praha – Dejvice||Order form...|
|Brno||March 1, 2019||9am – 3pm||Vídeňská 103, Brno||Order form...|
|April 11, 2019||9am – 1pm||V Zátiší 810/1, Ostrava - Mariánské Hory||Order form...|
The Basic Safety Training course includes:
- Basic electrical lines and wiring in the Czech Republic
- Injuries related to electric current
- Elementary First Aid
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibility
- Safety procedures including fire safety, alarms and signals
- Ordinances and laws related to electrical safety at a workplace
- Revisions, equipment activation
- 6 hrs – basic
- It might vary - the training can be tailored to the needs of the employer
- The training is completed by the examination and certification.
- Government Ordinace 50/1978 Coll. defines Professional Competence in Electrical Engineering (paragraph 4,5,6,7,11).
- Any additional information will be provided upon your request at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +420 773 694 524